Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC)
Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) was created with multinational enterprises in mind that want to build a presence in Dubai. As a result, they can save money while complying with DWTC's free zone regulations.
Benefits of Starting A Business In DWTC Free Zone
DWTC freezone offers the following benefits to companies:
100% foreign ownership
No tax on export
No corporate or income tax for 50 years, with the concession being renewable
No customs duty
No restriction on the repatriation of capital
Simplified incorporation process
Free flow of currency
Stable and clear regulations
One-stop shop for all government services
Simple incorporation process
No restriction on hiring foreign employees
A free zone is a defined location where foreign enterprises can operate without the same limitations that apply to mainland businesses. The goal of a free zone is to allow foreign companies to grow their operations in Dubai. They can then start selling their goods or services in this profitable market.
Characteristics of DWTC Freezone
|Freezone Company (FZCO)
|Dubai World Trade Center Authority
|Minimum Number of Shareholders
|Minimum Numer of Managers
|Accounting and Book Keeping Requirements
|Annual Date of Incorporation
|Employment Visa only
|100% Foreign Ownership
|Type of Activities
|Duty for Import and Export
|Duration For Company Formation
|Paid Up Capital
|No Paid up Capital
|Local Partner Required
Activities DWTC Free Zone Is Ideal For
Below is the list of activities you can involve in the DWTC Free Zone:
- General Trading Activities
- Events Management
- Financial Activities
Types of Business Licenses Issued by DWTC Free Zone
One can choose any one of the following business licenses to set up business in the DWTC Free Zone:
- Service License: The license allows an entity to perform services within the free zone and across the UAE.
- Event License: The license holder can organize meetings, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Trade License: A trade license allows the registered entity to conduct activities related to importing, exporting, distributing, and storing specified products mentioned in the license.
Types of Business Entities in Dubai World Trade Centre Free Zone
One can choose any one of the following business entities
Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
The entity type can be registered with a single or corporate shareholder.
Free Zone Company (FZC)
It is an entity that can be formed with two or more shareholders. Such a shareholder can be an individual or a corporate entity.
Any company from the UAE or outside can set up a branch office with no minimum capital requirement.
Services Provided by Dubai World Trade Center Freezone
Below mentioned are the services provided by the Dubai world trade center:
- Registration Services: The authority assists in all company registration processes.
- License Services: The service helps you with license-related issues, including issuance and renewal, amendment, and license cancellation.
- Immigration Services: Issuance and renewal of visa.
- General Administration Services: It includes services such as maintenance of the register and issuing a No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Miscellaneous Services: Besides the details mentioned above, a few more services can be availed at the DWTC Authority.
- Notarization and attestation of documents by a registrar
- Changes in ownership of a business or transfer of shares and share capital
- Changes to the registration of a business
- Issuance and renewal of licenses and business permits
- Issuance/renewal of visas and entry permits
Documents Required to Set Up a Business in DWTC Free Zone
Visa /Entry permit Copy
Director/Shareholder passport photos
Additional documents depending upon business activity
Memorandum of Association (For Branch)
Certified Copy of Incorporation Certificate (For Branch)
Good standing certificate (For Branch)
Procedure to Set Up a Business in DWTC Free Zone
You need to decide on a business activity to get a license from the authority. Select a unique name for your company, avoiding reference to any religion or political organizations
Submit relevant documents and fill out the form to get your business license
Complete the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with supporting documents.
After thoroughly examining the application and successful KYC verification, the authority will issue the license.
After obtaining the license, you can proceed to apply visa using the appropriate channels.
Why Choose Gryffin Capitalist?
To ease the process of your business setup in the DWTC free zone, you'll require a consultant to help you with the incorporation process. Gryffin Capitalist can be your one-stop solution, which can help you establish a company in the DWTC free zone, one of the fastest-growing marketplaces with a world-class corporate experience.
We have the expertise and resources to help you with company setup without worrying about red tape, visa applications, documentation, licensing procedures, residency permits, banking data, etc. Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Strong belief in long-term client relationships
Competitive Market Pricing
Efficient and Transparent Process
What our clients say
Very Prompt Service
"Gryffin Capitalist has assisted us with the opening of an offshore bank account without much hassles. I have faced issues with other companies regarding the required documents and process"
Seamless company Incorporation process
"I contacted Gryffin Capitalist to incorporate my company in the British Virgin Islands. The consultants were proactive in explaining the process and getting necessary documents in a single go thereby avoiding any resubmission and saving a lot of time."
Great Service by the team
"The team at Gryffin capitalist was very helpful in my company incorporation in the UAE. After the sales, the operations team was proactive and followed up regularly to get the company registered."
1) Free Zone Establishments (FZE) 2) Free Zone Company (FZC) 3) Branch Office
1) General Trading License 2) Service License 3) Professional License
No, it is not required.
5-7 working days.